- In this issue we present:
NOTES & QUERIES:
C.20 – an international journal
is a peer-reviewed online international journal of the Durrell Library of Corfu, publishing on every aspect of literature and the arts in the twentieth century.
C.20 will have a special focus on the nucleus of writers and artists living in Paris in the 1930s, including Lawrence Durrell, Henry Miller, Anaïs Nin, Brassaï, Hans Reichel, Otto Rank and many others.
C.20 will have the following structure:
● Essays on literature and the arts, including the visual arts and music
● Work-in-progress: incipient fictions, poetry, essays
● Notes&Queries: a forum for lively and provocative exchange of views and information
● Reviews of fiction, poetry, biography and historical and critical studies of any aspect of the twentieth century.
We will also publish ● requests for research-related information, ● notices of significant publications and events, ● reports on exhibitions, concerts and conferences.
Prospective contributors should send a summary of their proposed work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All proposals which, in the opinion of the relevant editor, merit inclusion will be submitted for peer-review before being accepted for publication.
Editor: Richard Pine (Ireland and Greece)
Arts Editor: Dominic Green (UK and USA)
Greek Editor: Vera Konidari (Greece)
Poetry Editor: Rony Alfandary (Israel)
Editorial advisory board: Brewster Chamberlin (USA), Yiorgos Chouliaras (Greece), David Green (Australia), Bruce Redwine (USA), David Roessel (USA)